Membership Is Free
- Membership in the Physicians Advisory Council® is free. You will never have to pay any money to be a member. Your participation in our surveys is the only "cost" of membership.
- As a panel member, you will typically participate in several surveys a year. The average survey will take 10 minutes or so to complete, and the questions are usually easy to answer.
- Panel members can expect to receive a "screener" (a short survey).
Make Money Taking Surveys
- If you answer a screener (a short survey), you will be entered into a monthly drawing.
- If you participate in a long survey, you will always receive an honorarium (cash, a check, or a gift).
- Honorarium ranges from $25 to $250 per survey or research project, and is proportional to the length of time it would take the average physician to complete the survey.
Your Voice Is Heard
- Most members of the Physicians Advisory Council® enjoy having the opportunity to make their opinions count, to influence the future. It's similar to voting for elected officials, but here, you are voting on products and services you want in the future.
- We do hundreds of surveys a year to help companies do a better job. Your opinions really do make a difference.
We Protect Your Privacy
- To determine whether your household qualifies to participate in a particular survey, we need to know something about you and your profession. That's the purpose of the questions on the Registration Form you complete to Sign Up.
- Your opinions, information, and advice are confidential. Your answers are combined with other panel members' answers and reported as statistical summaries. Your individual answers will never be revealed to anyone without your explicit permission.
- Your name and address will never be used for sales or advertising purposes, and your name will never be sold to anyone.
More About Your Membership
- Several times a year you will receive short surveys about your use of certain products and services. Always be completely honest and frank in answering these surveys.
- Membership is limited to one person per household. If more than one person per household fills out the Registration Form, we will only accept the first person who filled out the Registration Form.
If you would like more information about the Physicians Advisory Council® panel, please email Alan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Sign Up?
- You will learn new information through your participation-information that will help you stay abreast of new developments, scientific discoveries, new drugs, and new treatment methods
- You have the opportunity to express your opinions, give your advice, argue your points of view, and share your knowledge
- It's FREE